sexta-feira, 1 de junho de 2012

Why I Like Shopping



 
    I am a 30 year-old woman who loves to be fashionable. I think that's so elegant for a woman to be well-dressed, put her make up on and wear high-heels. So that is the reason I like shopping so much.
       When I do not have money to buy new shoes or a new bag, I simply do window-shopping. Maybe I get some news ideas to wear in a different way on my old clothes and accessories.
       My husband an my mommy think that I already have too many shoes. That's true!!  But every time the season changes, the shoes collection changes too! What can I do if I like all of those news shoes????? Most times I come back home a little disappointed (without a new shoe), but the other day I have already forgotten them.
      In brief, I learn every day that we cannot have all we want. At least not at the same time.....



Big kisses!!

Roberta ( crazy for shoes!)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário